Most Popular Products
Servo motors are basically the control motors. AC servomotors are designed for feedback and closed-loop control. Also, they can be placed to high accuracy. They offer high precision and versatility, both. Other key benefits are: high reliability, high speed & torque, high efficiency, low vibration & noise. AC servo motors are used in automation, robotics, CNC machinery, and other applications. They are outstanding for low-power applications.
- Very compact, rugged and reliable
- From 0.023Nm rated torque to 95.5Nm rated torque
- Rated speeds 1000 to 3000 rpm
- Peak speeds from 2000 to 6000 rpm
- Low, Medium and High Inertia models
- IP 67 class
- 17 bit absolute / incremental encoders
- With fail-safe electromagnetic brakes
- CE and UL rated
- Power: The product is provided with 10 to 20 watts with 0.98 inches of flange size
- Speed (RPM): Maximum speed is 5000 revolutions per minute that is available with 24 vdc windings.
- Brand: L&T - SGMM Sigma Mini
- Machine Tools, Coil winding, Packaging machines, Labeling machines, Pharmaceutical machines, Printing machines, XY Tables, XYZ Gantries, Pick and Place Units, Laser marking and Cutting machines